Heritage Realty Capital Announces Closing of a $23,500,000 Financing Package for First Coast Oncology
JULY 2013 - Heritage Realty Capital (“HRC”) is pleased to announce the closing of a $23,500,000 financing package that brings Proton Radiation Therapy to the Patients and Doctors of First Coast Oncology (“FCO”)
- FCO is a State-of-the-art Radiation Oncology Center and “Class A” medical office facility. The facility will be one of only 14 Proton Therapy centers in the United States
- HRC was exclusively engaged to determine and arrange a comprehensive financing solution from various capital providers:
- Equipment Financing – 10 yr fixed rate
- Construction & SBA Financing – 26 yr term
- Unsecured Bridge Loan – 8 yr term
- Accounts Receivable Line – Rolling Maturity
- Upon completion, the Center will offer patients the most advanced form of Cancer treatment available today
- An estimated 360 new patients a year will now be able to receive this state-of-the art, non-invasive cancer treatment
- HRC is pleased to have worked with both the FCO team and participating capital providers to deliver such a high profile project to the community
Heritage Realty Capital Announces Closing of a $23,500,000 Financing Package for First Coast Oncology Heritage Realty Capital is the finance and real estate arm of the Florida based investment bank and registered broker-dealer, Heritage Capital Group. HRC's team focuses on the private placement of both debt and equity across all industries, including real estate, healthcare and equipment finance.
To discuss upcoming debt and equity financing opportunities or this transaction in more detail we can be reached at 904-354-9600.