Local Presence Global Reach.
Heritage Capital Group is a member of Oaklins with offices located worldwide. Collectively, we bring to the table vast industry expertise and knowledge. Regardless of the industry, we understand the unique challenges you face, and can provide you in-depth market knowledge, expertise, and experience.
In the last five years, we have closed more than 1,500 transactions with total value in excess of $75 billion. Our long-standing relationships with our colleagues, many of whom we have worked with for more than 30 years, provide you direct access to these extensive resources. This allows us to efficiently identify a range of foreign and local targets for you, or to locate the strongest domestic and international potential buyers or investors.
Heritage Capital Group (www.heritagecapitalgroup.com) is a middle-market investment banking firm headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. Since 1977, Heritage has been providing comprehensive advisory services related to mergers and acquisitions, sales and divestitures, management buyouts, capital placement, restructuring and refinancing, business valuation, and value enhancement. Clients include both public and privately-held companies and their shareholders in a variety of industries including construction and engineering, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, business services, technology, and healthcare. Heritage Capital Group is a registered FINRA broker dealer.
Oaklins International Inc., Oaklins is the world’s most experienced mid-market M&A advisor, with 800 professionals globally and dedicated industry teams in 40 countries and 60 offices worldwide. We have closed over 1,500 transactions in the past five years.
One of Heritage’s key strengths is our experience in marketing companies nationally and internationally.
In this arena, Heritage:
- Has acted as intermediary and financial advisor on the sale of a U.S. fine wire manufacturer to a Swedish/Swiss industrial company.
- Advised a client that designs and manufactures industrial heat exchangers its sale to a Swedish industrial company.
- Advised a highly specialized agricultural company in its acquisition by a large publicly traded European company and its Asian subsidiary.
- Has advised a U.S. domiciled company on several projects in China including sourcing production partners and coordination of meetings with senior government officials regulating the industry.
- Advised one of the largest independent distributors of caulking and sealants, waterproofing, and concrete restoration materials in the US. in its sale.
- Advised a local supply chain management and third-party logistics company in the sale of their company to a large third generation, family-owned company.
- Advised a premier provider of cardiothoracic, vascular, and related surgical services to patients and hospitals in the Southeast in its sale.
- Principals have extensive personal experience with transactions in the Middle East, North Africa, South America, Mexico, Western Europe, Canada, and Asia, including Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Japan.