Local Presence Global Reach.
Heritage Capital Group is a founding member of M&A International, now Oaklins International with offices worldwide. Collectively, we bring to the table vast industry expertise and knowledge. Regardless of the industry, we understand the unique challenges you face, and can provide you in-depth market knowledge, expertise, and experience.
In the last five years, we have closed more than 1,500 transactions with total value in excess of $75 billion. Our long-standing relationships with our colleagues, many of whom we have worked with for more than 30 years, provide you direct access to these extensive resources. This allows us to efficiently identify a range of foreign and local targets for you, or to locate the strongest domestic and international potential buyers or investors.
Heritage Capital Group of Jacksonville, FL, and Capital Alliance Corp. of Dallas were awarded the prestigious “Deal of the Year” award by Oaklins at its 64th bi-annual conference held in San Francisco.
The global middle-market investment banking firms were awarded the honor for jointly facilitating the sale process of FDH, Inc., a nationally recognized consulting engineering company that provides engineering and construction management services to Velocitel Inc., a wireless network services company. Velocitel is a portfolio company of Willis Stein & Partners.
Heritage Capital Group worked closely with Capital Alliance Corp. to assist with the outreach to several potential buyers for FDH. The award acknowledges outstanding collaboration, and sharing of expertise and industry knowledge by MAI member firms resulting in sizeable, successful transactions. Over 200 transactions by MAI members were considered for the award.
Don Wiggins, president of Heritage Capital Group, commented, “The FDH transaction is an excellent example of how clients benefit from our collaboration with Oaklins colleagues. We worked closely with Capital Alliance, and were able to leverage their significant industry expertise and strong relationships in the construction and engineering sector to identify buyers with the strategic motivation and resources to successfully complete the transaction. With Capital Alliance’s assistance, Heritage was able to negotiate a purchase price and deal structure that was very favorable for the selling ownership group.”
“We’re pleased to have worked with Heritage Capital Group on this transaction,” said Bryan Livingston, managing director and CEO of Capital Alliance. “This first partnership between our firms demonstrates the power of our Oaklins alliance. As investment bankers, Heritage Capital and Capital Alliance share a similar focus. We’re looking forward to the next opportunity to work together.”
Headquartered in Dallas, Capital Alliance Corp. (www.cadallas.com) is a global middle-market investment banking firm, providing consulting services for mergers and acquisitions. The company represents client companies in a variety of markets, including energy, technology, construction and engineering, manufacturing and business services. Since its founding in 1976, the privately held firm has completed more than 200 transactions with an aggregate transaction value in excess of $3 billion. For more than 25 years, Capital Alliance has been a member of Oaklins, a membership organization of investment banking firms operating in the major economies of the world.
Heritage Capital Group (www.heritagecapitalgroup.com) is a middle-market investment banking firm headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. Since 1977, Heritage has been providing comprehensive advisory services related to mergers and acquisitions, sales and divestitures, management buyouts, capital placement, restructuring and refinancing, business valuation, and value enhancement. Clients include both public and privately-held companies and their shareholders in a variety of industries including construction and engineering, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, business services, technology, and healthcare. Heritage Capital Group is a founding member of Oaklins International and a FINRA broker dealer.
Oaklins International Inc., Oaklins is the world’s most experienced mid-market M&A advisor, with 800 professionals globally and dedicated industry teams in 40 countries and 60 offices worldwide. We have closed over 1,500 transactions in the past five years.
One of Heritage’s key strengths is our experience in marketing companies nationally and internationally.
In this arena, Heritage:
- Is a founding member of M&A International, now Oaklins International.
- Has acted as intermediary and financial advisor on the sale of a U.S. fine wire manufacturer to a Swedish/Swiss industrial company.
- Advised a client that designs and manufactures industrial heat exchangers its sale to a Swedish industrial company.
- Advised a highly specialized agricultural company in its acquisition by a large publicly traded European company and its Asian subsidiary.
- Has advised a U.S. domiciled company on several projects in China including sourcing production partners and coordination of meetings with senior government officials regulating the industry.
- Advised one of the largest independent distributors of caulking and sealants, waterproofing, and concrete restoration materials in the US. in its sale.
- Advised a local supply chain management and third-party logistics company in the sale of their company to a large third generation, family-owned company.
- Advised a premier provider of cardiothoracic, vascular, and related surgical services to patients and hospitals in the Southeast in its sale.
- Principals have extensive personal experience with transactions in the Middle East, North Africa, South America, Mexico, Western Europe, Canada, and Asia, including Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Japan.